Shortly before Monday’s afternoon prayer at the Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center near Seven Corners in Fairfax County, a man who was not part of th...
On day four in his new position as Chief of Police Fairfax County, the ghosts of Kevin Davis' law enforcement past clung heavily in the County's ...
In the southern part of Fairfax County, the Workhouse Arts Center is preparing to expand in a commercial direction to include a restaurant, brewery...
For high school seniors, the month of May is time for friends and beach week, but this year is different due to the pandemic, and for Lake Braddock...
- Rotary Club of Alexandria Awards $10,000 Grant to Alexandria ACT Now COVID-19 Response Fund 0 comments
- Why You Need To Keep Your Marketing During A Crisis 0 comments
- 13th Annual Exceptional Schools Fair 2019 0 comments
- Integrity And Ethical Business Practices In Real Estate And Property Management 0 comments
- Sarku Japan Grand Opening Event at Dulles Expo Center Location, VA 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Running for Second in Command
- Two Lawsuits Threaten Virginia Public Schools
- Fairfax County Supervisors Condemn Anti-Asian Racism
- Joining Forces Against Hate
- Green Summer
- National Coach of the Year
- South County Football Team Honored
- Local All Night Yogathon Benefits Military Kids
- Lee District Field Gets Resurfaced
- Healthy Job Market, International Travel Difficulties Impact Local Pools
- Opinion: Column: Cats in the Belfry
- Opinion: Commentary: Fairfax County School Board Protects Immigrant Families
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Rescind Chief of Police Appointment of Kevin Davis
- Opinion: Commentary: Fairfax County Board of Supervisors: Davis ‘Has Our Trust’
- Opinion: Commentary: Calling for New Fairfax County Police Chief Search
Man is charged with hate crime after lunging at guard
Shortly before Monday’s afternoon prayer at the Dar al Hirjah Islamic Center near Seven Corners in Fairfax County, a man who was not part of the Muslim community began harassing those outside the entrance of the mosque waiting to pray.
Citizens call for starting over on police chief, not being part of Davis' “redemptive” career journey.
On day four in his new position as Chief of Police Fairfax County, the ghosts of Kevin Davis' law enforcement past clung heavily in the County's public arena of the May 6 virtual Community Input Session hosted by Chairman Jeffrey C. McKay (D-At-large), Fairfax County Board of Supervisors, and Supervisor Rodney Lusk (D-Lee).
A restaurant and brewery were among the desired occupants they are seeking.
School system has all the graduation ceremonies lined up for early June.
Have I mentioned in print lately that we, resident owners of "Belly Acres" in Burtonsville, are back to being a five-indoor-cat household?