January 1, 1980
The tour group stopped at St. John's Episcopal Church and Cemetery, built in 1872, in Centreville's Historic District.
Stories this photo appears in:
The Friends of Fairfax Railroad Station Museum held a tour of Civil War sites on Saturday, April 2. Under rainy skies starting at 8:30 a.m., 18 people rode around Fairfax Station, Clifton and Centreville for seven hours in five cars, and stopped at local Civil War sites, while tour guides John McAnaw and Blake Myers shared their history expertise.